Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi will not present his cabinet after Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Kazemi will not present his cabinet after Ramadan Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi will not present his cabinet after Ramadan

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Apr 2020, 11:30 am

Deputy: Al-Kazemi will not present his cabinet after Ramadan

17:46 - 04/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Wednesday, Representative Abbas Aliwi ruled out the appointment of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi as his cabinet for Parliament before the blessed month of Ramadan.
    Aliwi said in a statement to the "information", that "Al-Kazimi continues his dialogues and consultations with the political blocs to agree on his government program and the mechanism to work on it," pointing out that "some political forces are demanding their electoral entitlement and this matter will disrupt Al-Kazemi in completing his cabinet."
    He added that "the presentation of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before the blessed month of Ramadan is a bondage and will not be fulfilled," noting that "Al-Kazemi will present his ministerial cabinet several days before the end of the constitutional period."
    Today, Wednesday, the Deputy for the Al-Fateh Coalition, Ibrahim Charter, indicated that all political blocs are obliged to pass the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi within the Parliament. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:57 am