Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist warns of the rise in food prices during "Ramadan" in conjunction with the curfew

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist warns of the rise in food prices during "Ramadan" in conjunction with the curfew Empty An economist warns of the rise in food prices during "Ramadan" in conjunction with the curfew

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Apr 2020, 1:53 am

An economist warns of the rise in food prices during "Ramadan" in conjunction with the curfew

09:33 - 04/17/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private ..
    The economist, Saleh Al-Kinani, warned on Friday against the rise in food prices in the markets during the month of Ramadan, in conjunction with the continuing curfew, pointing to the government in front of options that might harm some employees, but they ensure that the poor get a living.
    Al-Kanani said in a statement to "Information", that "the government, in the event that it is not able to increase the amount of the financial grant that it announced to citizens, it is possible to resort to the salaries of the security services or rather reduce the budget of the security ministries in order to support the grant and increase its amount."
    He added that "the salaries of the higher ranks in the security services are huge sums in addition to the special grades, as deduction of a small percentage does not affect the entry of those grades and ranks, while it will be a positive factor for poor families."
    And that "the government must monitor the markets in a serious way to prevent a rise in food prices, especially as the month of Ramadan is coming and will coincide with the continuing curfew, and therefore some traders will take advantage of the current situation to benefit from the consumer."
    He pointed out the importance of "taking advantage of the fines imposed by passing on violators of the embargo and transferring their funds to support the government's grant to poor families to ensure that no crisis occurs during Ramadan." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:22 pm