Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: a plan to transport derivatives through a sophisticated pipeline network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: a plan to transport derivatives through a sophisticated pipeline network Empty Oil: a plan to transport derivatives through a sophisticated pipeline network

Post by Rocky Sat May 02, 2020 3:00 am

Friday 01 May 2020 - 10:08

Baghdad - Waaa - Mohammed Al-Talebi
    The Oil Ministry has announced plans to connect the provinces to a sophisticated pipeline network for the transport of derivatives.
    "The company has been able to extend a pipeline from Baiji to Mosul in a record period of only two months, as well as to extend lines to transport derivatives from Baiji to the viewing area in the past two months," Daoud al-Salem, general manager of the oil pipeline company, told The Iraqi News Agency (AA) on Friday.
    "The company is using modern technology to detect excesses on oil pipelines," he said.
    "The excesses on the oil pipelines are not only theft, but there is a role to be built by the people on these pipelines and they demand financial compensation in the event of the construction of new pipelines," he said.
    "The company has managed to control more than 100 cases of pipe overflow this year," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 pm