Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mosul churches official: The popular crowd had great positions with us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul churches official: The popular crowd had great positions with us Empty Mosul churches official: The popular crowd had great positions with us

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 7:10 am

Mosul churches official: The popular crowd had great positions with us

15:54 - 06/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Nineveh.
    Mosul churches official, Father Raed Adel, confirmed, on Saturday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had great and great positions in liberating our areas and rebuilding the destroyed churches.
    "We remember the stance of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] leaders during the liberation battles, as well as their embrace of displaced Christian families, as well as their stance in rebuilding churches, which is recorded in the pages of history," Adel said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency .
    He added, "All the big positions of that institution will be briefed by Pope Francis during his visit to Mosul tomorrow, Sunday, and we reject any abuse directed at the popular crowd and its factions that took great positions, and also contributed to the restoration of the properties of Christian families that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tried to plunder."
    Tomorrow, Sunday, the Pope of the Vatican will visit the city of Mosul and identify the oldest churches in the city, the Hosh Allegiance, to complete a visit he had started on Friday to Iraq, which included several meetings, the most prominent of which was the meeting of the Supreme Leader, Ali al-Sistani. End / 25 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:20 am