Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade exchange at the border crossing with Iran is increasing again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade exchange at the border crossing with Iran is increasing again Empty Trade exchange at the border crossing with Iran is increasing again

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 6:45 am

Trade exchange at the border crossing with Iran is increasing again

12:05 - 09/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    A government official in Diyala announced, on Tuesday, that there has been an increase in the rates of trade exchange at the border crossing with Iran.
    The director of Mandali district agency (90 km east of Baquba), Mazen Al-Khuzaie, said in a statement to / Al-Maalouma /, that “the rate of trade exchange at the Mandali border crossing with Iran has witnessed a clear increase after two weeks of a decrease in the rate of goods flow, which reached the 30% barrier.
    Al-Khuzai added, “The Mandali port is designated for the exchange of goods and materials and not for civilian travel between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iran, stressing that multiple factors stand behind the decline in the port’s activity from time to time, the most prominent of which is the Kurdistan ports because of the facilities and the high flexibility in importing various goods, while the Mandali port is limited to import procedures for the materials. The calendar of the Ministry of Agriculture or Industry must not violate the items banned from import.
    He pointed out that "any decrease in the rates of trade exchange reflects negatively on the livelihoods of dozens of simple people who teach at the port in various professions."
    The Mandali crossing is considered one of the important border crossings between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iran, and dozens of vehicles flow through it daily to transport goods and materials. End / 25 F.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:16 pm