Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative economy: The budget will deliver the region's dues for five previous years without pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative economy: The budget will deliver the region's dues for five previous years without pa Empty Representative economy: The budget will deliver the region's dues for five previous years without pa

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 1:53 pm

Representative economy: The budget will deliver the region's dues for five previous years without paying what it owes

17:25 - 22/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee revealed, on Monday, the inclusion of a clause in the regional government’s delivery of receivables from 2014 to 2019, without indicating that it has been delivered for the specified years.
    A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Mazen Abdel-Moneim, told "the information" that "the budget was mined with privileges for the Kurdistan region that did not exist even with previous budgets, which caused the objection of many MPs."
    He added that "there are many amendments and objections made in the last moments because of the deals that are taking place with the region," noting that "the budget guaranteed the delivery of the region's dues from 2014 to 2019."
    Abdel Moneim said, "The budget does not indicate what Kurdistan owes for the five years that it will compensate and pay to the central government, but only grant it without surrendering anything."
    He continued, "Many members have the desire to boycott and not vote unless those paragraphs are amended." Ended 25 and
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:38 am