Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Distribution of 77% of the peasants and farmers in previous years dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Distribution of 77% of the peasants and farmers in previous years dues Empty Trade: Distribution of 77% of the peasants and farmers in previous years dues

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 3:11 am

Trade: Distribution of 77% of the peasants and farmers in previous years dues

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

The Ministry of Commerce, on Monday, the distribution of 77% of the peasants and farmers of the sons of the city of Mosul, the 2016 dues, while securing entitlements revealed previous years, and the distribution of the case provides financial balance.

According to a ministry statement, "Journal News", received a copy of that "audits conducted from the Office of Financial Supervision and the National Security Apparatus for the mechanics of marketing and handover has been completed there is no longer a problem Tzcrve payment of dues to the peasants and farmers, especially the previous years and that the ministry has completed the distribution of 77% receivables for the year 2016 as a result of the availability of financial Altejesasat by the Ministry of Finance. "

The statement said, "the completion of all administrative and technical procedures for transactions of peasants and farmers marketers to harvest wheat in Mosul and the distribution of these benefits will be the event of a financial allocation of the previous years."

He noted, that "the ministry announced the start of the marketing season for the crop of wheat in the central and southern governorates and it is hoped the announcement of the marketing of the northern provinces of the plan and in accordance with the agricultural plan that has been prepared in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture and the relevant authorities and provides government subsidies to farmers and peasants through subsidized prices in the framework of the program is the reliance on the national product in securing food basket and flour in particular. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 3:34 pm