Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Strict and stringent" orders and inspection rounds to prevent price manipulation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Strict and stringent" orders and inspection rounds to prevent price manipulation Empty "Strict and stringent" orders and inspection rounds to prevent price manipulation

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 8:14 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Baghdad - IQ  

A security source reported, Wednesday (March 24, 2021) that "strict and strict" orders have been issued and that inspection rounds have been implemented to prevent price manipulation. 
    The source told  IQ NEWS , "The intelligence agent, Lieutenant General Ahmed Abu Ragheef, issued strict and strict orders for economic security to conduct continuous inspection rounds around the clock in Baghdad and all provinces, to prevent merchants from tampering with the prices of foodstuffs," adding that "the orders promised severe penalties." .
    Earlier, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed the security services to prevent merchants from tampering with the prices of foodstuffs, and directed the Ministry of Trade to "mobilize efforts to provide the ration card items in full and to give additional rations," according to the Iraqi News Agency.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:44 pm