Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Security Implements A Campaign To Prevent Food Price Manipulation In Baquba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Security Implements A Campaign To Prevent Food Price Manipulation In Baquba Empty Economic Security Implements A Campaign To Prevent Food Price Manipulation In Baquba

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 5:02 am

Economic Security Implements A Campaign To Prevent Food Price Manipulation In Baquba
    10/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Interior announced the implementation of a campaign by Economic Security to address the high food prices in Baquba.
    A ministry statement received by Earth News stated, "In order to solve the problem of price manipulation and monopolization of foodstuffs, the Directorate of Combating Organized Crime of the Federal Intelligence and Investigations Agency in the Ministry of Interior, in partnership with Diyala police detachments, carried out a campaign to prevent manipulation of food prices in the market of Baquba city."
    It is noteworthy that the past days witnessed a rise in food prices in the Iraqi provinces, while the government and security authorities took several measures to prevent price manipulation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:08 pm