Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Follow Sarkhi suing al-Maliki to international courts for his crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Follow Sarkhi suing al-Maliki to international courts for his crimes Empty Follow Sarkhi suing al-Maliki to international courts for his crimes

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:44 am

ollow Sarkhi suing al-Maliki to international courts for his crimes

The source / channel change

Office announced the religious authority of the Arab Iraqi Mr. Mahmoud al-Hassani Sarkhi, that what he suffered reference is an organized campaign to target, for refusing to come to be depending on any foreign country. Especially Iran
    21_18_22.jpg
    He said  the Director of the Office of Sarkhi Muhannad al-Tai of evidence described Baldamgh to condemn Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, on the crimes committed against Iraqis and follow Mr. Sarkhi in several provinces including Karbala
    He explained that the documents relating to the crimes of al-Maliki has been consolidated and presented to the public opinion and international courts to detect the risk of crimes Atqrvatha Maliki's forces against the followers Sarkhi
    The deputy governor of Babylon has submitted his resignation to protest the targeting of Arab-op Mr.   Mahmoud Sarkhi who stressed that the reasons for targeting Sarkhi is refusing  Altbaahlaaran to political and sectarian Maliki
    A source close to the Office Sarkhi killed and wounded about  a thousand followers Sarkhi  and the arrest of about  twenty children in addition to the arrest of hundreds of people in a campaign to target the reference Arab actress Mr. Mahmoud Sarkhi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:31 am