Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within the employee number database .. Statistics of the number of employees in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within the employee number database .. Statistics of the number of employees in Iraq Empty Within the employee number database .. Statistics of the number of employees in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Within the employee number database .. Statistics of the number of employees in Iraq
    01 April 2021

More than two million (Facebook)
    Ultra Iraq Editorial Team
    The Ministry of Planning announced the statistics of the employees included so far in the employee number database.  
    Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said, in a statement to the official agency, followed by "Ultra Iraq", that "the Diwaniya Order Committee 55 headed by the head of the Statistics Center and the membership of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Communications, the Financial Supervision Bureau, the Prime Minister's Office and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers continues its work on the job number project." ", Expressing his hope that" the committee will complete all applied work details within 4 months from the date of its commencement of its work. "  
    He added that "about two million and 800 employees have been entered into the database of the job number," noting that "there will be an experiment in the Ministry of Education to test the system, and then it will be launched at the level of all ministries."  
    On March 30, 2021, the Council of Ministers decided to provide the ministries and entities not associated with a ministry and all governorates to the Central Bureau of Statistics at the Ministry of Planning, with data on the employee number granting form as quickly as possible and within (one month of work) starting from the date of issuing this decision. After that, with linking the salary payment system with the job numbers through the electronic payroll platform at a time specified by the Ministries of Finance and Planning.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:52 am