Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics Of The Number Of Active Bank Cards In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics Of The Number Of Active Bank Cards In Iraq Empty Statistics Of The Number Of Active Bank Cards In Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 5:49 am

[size=38] Statistics Of The Number Of Active Bank Cards In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/06/27 | 1:20 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks announced, on Monday, the high percentage of users of electronic payment tools in Iraq, confirming that there are more than 14.9 million active bank cards.
    The Executive Director of the Association, Ali Tariq, said in a statement seen by / the information /, that "the policy of the Central Bank of Iraq is working to increase electronic payment tools, which contributes to increasing confidence between the citizen and the banking sector, in addition to raising the percentage of financial inclusion."
    Tariq added, "The year 2021 witnessed a growth in bank cards by 26.87%, as the total activated cards owned by citizens amounted to 14.9 million cards of all kinds, in addition to the presence of 2.1 million active phone payment wallets."
    He stressed that "there are 1,566 ATMs spread throughout Iraq, until the end of the year 2021, in addition to the presence of more than 14.7 thousand financial payment points and more than 8.3 thousand electronic payment points."
    Tariq explained, "The activation of bank cards and the dissemination of electronic payment tools will contribute to facilitating the payment process when purchasing from inside and outside Iraq, in addition to reducing dependence on banknotes and increasing the volume of electronic commerce in Iraq, which contributes to achieving greater revenues for merchants, regulating and reducing losses in trade. e". finished/25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:56 pm