Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The curse of decline prevents oil from crossing $ 65 ... a new drop in prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The curse of decline prevents oil from crossing $ 65 ... a new drop in prices Empty The curse of decline prevents oil from crossing $ 65 ... a new drop in prices

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Apr 2021, 7:43 am

[size=30]The curse of decline prevents oil from crossing $ 65 ... a new drop in prices

2021-04-12
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Oil prices decreased on Monday, amid an increase in the number of cases of Corona infections in the countries, and fears that they will rise again in America, the largest consumer of oil in the world, after a plan to revive it as it was previously.

Brent was down 18 cents, or 0.29 percent, at $ 62.77 a barrel by 05:35 GMT. US crude also fell 17 cents, or 0.27 percent, to $ 59.11 a barrel.

While the United States has fully vaccinated more than 70 million people, and in Europe the numbers of new infections are dropping as the lockdowns begin, India has reported record new cases and other parts of Asia are seeing a spike in cases.

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said that the US economy is at a “tipping point” amid expectations that growth and employment will accelerate in the coming months, but it faces the risk of reopening too quickly and sparking a resurgence of coronavirus cases.

The main reason is that we will reopen our doors very quickly, people will very quickly revert to their old practices, and we will see another surge in cases, Powell said in an interview with CBS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:12 am