Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We came to serve the citizen, not for a political goal, and commerce must do its utmost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We came to serve the citizen, not for a political goal, and commerce must do its utmost Empty Al-Kazemi: We came to serve the citizen, not for a political goal, and commerce must do its utmost

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 7:29 am

Al-Kazemi: We came to serve the citizen, not for a political goal, and commerce must do its utmost

•  Time: 04/13/2021 14:21:46

•  Read: 1,716 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi congratulated the Iraqi people on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan, indicating that his government came to serve the citizen and not for a political goal.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi stressed during the cabinet session, according to a statement by his office, to "follow up the issues and needs of citizens and ease bureaucratic procedures among our priorities, and all ministers should make more efforts to provide these needs."
    "We came to serve the citizens and overcome the challenges that the country is going through, and not for a political goal," Al-Kazemi added.
    He pointed out to "renewing his directives to the Ministry of Trade to work continuously to provide more foodstuffs in the ration card and to make its best efforts."
    Al-Kazemi stated that "the increase in commodity prices is mostly linked to the greed of some merchants, and we have campaigns to prevent this price manipulation."
    And he added, "We have succeeded in increasing the central bank's reserves of the dollar after the reform measures that we have taken."
    And he indicated that "the Ministry of Health has made an effort to provide vaccines for the Corona epidemic, and it is very important that there be encouragement for citizens to take the vaccine."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:52 am