Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI: WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE THE CITIZEN FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE GOVERNMENT'S LIFE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI: WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE THE CITIZEN FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE GOVERNMENT'S LIFE Empty AL-KAZEMI: WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE THE CITIZEN FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE GOVERNMENT'S LIFE

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-KAZEMI: WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE THE CITIZEN FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE GOVERNMENT'S LIFE[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    SHARE THE ARTICLE
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://t.me/share/url?url=https://nnciraq.com/139753/&text=https://nnciraq.com/139753/%C2%A0%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A%3A %D8%B3%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1 %D9%84%D8%A2%D8%AE%D8%B1 %D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85 %D9%85%D9%86 %D8%B9%D9%85%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9 %D9%81%D9%8A %D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%86][/url]

Saturday, 9 July 2022 9:30 AM
    National News Center / Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government is a government of services.
    The media office of the Prime Minister stated, in a statement received by the National News Center, that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met with officials of the service and administrative departments in Nineveh Governorate, which he arrived this morning on an inspection visit, the first day of Eid Al-Adha."
    The statement added, “Al-Kazemi listened to a presentation on the progress of providing services and implementing reconstruction programs in the city, and the most important obstacles facing the service reality and ways to speed up their treatment were identified.”
    Al-Kazemi said, during his meeting with the directors of service departments in Nineveh, according to the statement: I congratulate you on the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you and all the honorable people of Mosul a year full of success and success.”

He added: “I am happy today to be among my dear people of Mosul,” adding: “I feel very happy as we open several projects together, and lay the foundation stone for other projects, hoping to open them soon, God willing.”
    He pointed out that "this government was distinguished by being a service government, and it tried to work with all its capabilities and resources to move forward with strategic projects for the country."

He continued: "We will continue strongly until the last day of this government's life to work to serve the country and the citizen... Serving the homeland and the citizen for us is a blessing and worship." “.
    He stressed, "There is a large bureaucracy within your institutions and departments, many of which are unnecessary and subject to deletion to facilitate the affairs of citizens." and performance.”
    He cautioned that "reform does not come only from the top of the pyramid, but in many cases the reform movement moves from the base to the upper classes," concluding by saying: "Once again, I congratulate you on this holiday, and I wish you and us a year full of success in serving the country and the citizen in about better".

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am