Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security expert: The parties targeting the US forces are diagnosed .. This is what prevents them fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security expert: The parties targeting the US forces are diagnosed .. This is what prevents them fro Empty Security expert: The parties targeting the US forces are diagnosed .. This is what prevents them fro

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Apr 2021, 7:07 am

[size=52]Security expert: The parties targeting the US forces are diagnosed .. This is what prevents them from being confronted[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Security expert Ahmed Al-Sharifi confirmed, today, Saturday, that the parties targeting the US forces in Iraq have been diagnosed, as well as the means of deterrence are available, but what prevents them from being addressed is the weakness of the political decision and its exposure to blackmail by parties and militias.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sharifi explained: "The international coalition forces are present in Iraq officially and legally, and they are mandated by the UN Security Council to fight terrorism. Therefore, the process of targeting those forces embarrasses the government a lot in front of the international community.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Al-Sharifi pointed out that “those factions, whether they are rebellious and not linked to Iran, or they are moving according to Iranian agendas and motives, regardless of their motives, must be deterred, as this issue, if the political decision maker does not address it, the international coalition forces will gain the right to respond and are internationally costly. Thus, ”indicating that“ in the event that the host is unable to defend it, it will have the right to self-defense and thus launch military operations to confront these armed factions. [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:44 am