Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A security expert: The targeting of American forces gives it the justification to return Iraq to Cha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A security expert: The targeting of American forces gives it the justification to return Iraq to Cha Empty A security expert: The targeting of American forces gives it the justification to return Iraq to Cha

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 7:33 am

[size=52]A security expert: The targeting of American forces gives it the justification to return Iraq to Chapter Seven[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The security expert, Amir Al-Saadi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the continued targeting of the international coalition forces and the American forces, and the government's inability to provide protection to those forces, which are obligated to provide them with protection, paves the way for a move by the UN Security Council to return Iraq to Chapter VII, indicating that Iraq It is still under Chapter VI, and that this opens the way for a military intervention similar to the intervention in 2003.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Prince Saadi[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi explained that "the Iraqi government may be forced to use force in order to impose the prestige of the state and the rule of law, as it tried to impose the prestige of the state through the rule of law, but it was not able to achieve this, and therefore this option may be its only option."[/size]
    [size=45]Indicating that “the American forces are pressing for the government to move to stop the attacks, and it may resort to the use of force, which could ignite an armed confrontation between it and the factions, which would actually delay their withdrawal process, and here these factions must give the government the opportunity that was given to it when it was formed, before Political forces close to those factions ».[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm