Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament urges to speed up the enactment of the budget and the important law

chouchou
    chouchou

The Presidency of the Parliament urges to speed up the enactment of the budget and the important law Empty The Presidency of the Parliament urges to speed up the enactment of the budget and the important law

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}
    Parliament urged the Presidency of the new political blocs to speed up the enactment of the budget and the important laws. 

[ltr]He said the new president of the parliament, Salim al in a joint press conference with his deputies Haider Abadi and Aram Sheikh Mohammed in the seat of parliament attended by the correspondent and Euphrates News Agency {} Today "has to be speeding up the legislation of the budget and all the laws that indicated by the Constitution and will cooperate with other authorities and even go institutions state positively , and we will do the role of the House of Representatives to support the judicial and executive authorities. "

While he Haider Abadi, the first deputy speaker of parliament, expressed hope that "the next stage to be better, and dedicated work of the parliament to enact laws that serve the community."

For his part, wished the second deputy of the Parliament of Syria, Sheikh Mohammed during the conference that "the continuing success of the political process in Iraq and the political blocs to discuss topics with full transparency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:30 pm