Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Parliament stresses the need to speed up Erbil and Baghdad to agree on the administration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Parliament stresses the need to speed up Erbil and Baghdad to agree on the administration  Empty Kurdistan Parliament stresses the need to speed up Erbil and Baghdad to agree on the administration

Post by Rocky Sun 02 May 2021, 7:06 am

[size=52]Kurdistan Parliament stresses the need to speed up Erbil and Baghdad to agree on the administration of the (disputed)[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Parliament strongly condemned the attack launched by ISIS terrorists after midnight yesterday, and affected the sites of the Peshmerga forces in the Bardi area (Alton Bridge), stressing the need to accelerate Erbil and Baghdad to agree on the management of the Kurdish regions outside the administration of the Kurdistan Region or the so-called (disputed), The fate of these areas is also decided according to the constitutional article 140.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the Presidency of Parliament, also stressed the need for the international coalition forces to remain in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq, and to support and train the Peshmerga forces to permanently eliminate terrorist threats and block the road to the return of ISIS, which is a permanent threat to the Kurdistan Region, Iraq and the world, to emerge again.[/size]
    [size=45]The parliament presidency also offered its condolences to the families of the Peshmerga who were killed during the attack last night, wishing a speedy recovery for the wounded[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:33 am