Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White bloc calls political sides to adhere to constitutional time limits over formation of next gove

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

White bloc calls political sides to adhere to constitutional time limits over formation of next gove Empty White bloc calls political sides to adhere to constitutional time limits over formation of next gove

Post by Bama Diva Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:13 am

White bloc calls political sides to adhere to constitutional time limits over formation of next government

July 16, 2014 by Ahmed Hussein  

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The spokesperson of the White Bloc, Aziz al-Mayahi, called the political sides to adhere to the constitutional limits over the formation of the next government.

He stated in a press statement received by IraqiNews.com “Electing the parliament Speakership is the real start of the political process and we call the political sides to expedite the formation of the next government and adhere to the constitutional time limits.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(As a reminder:  Under the Constitution, the election of a speaker starts the clock for the selection of other posts. Once the speaker is chosen, he has two weeks to name a president, which is done in consultation with other lawmakers. Within four weeks, the president then nominates a prime minister from one of the largest blocs. The prime minister then has a month to form a government.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:43 pm