Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports: The completion of the oil berth at Khor Al-Zubair port during the coming August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports: The completion of the oil berth at Khor Al-Zubair port during the coming August Empty Ports: The completion of the oil berth at Khor Al-Zubair port during the coming August

Post by Rocky Sat 22 May 2021, 7:34 am

Ports: The completion of the oil berth at Khor Al-Zubair port during the coming August

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Company for Ports of Iraq announced, on Saturday, that it will complete, next August, the work of the oil berth project in the port of Khor Al-Zubair in Basra Governorate, according to international standards.
    The general manager of the company affiliated with the Ministry of Transport, Farhan Muheisen Al-Fartousi, said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the project that is being constructed by the Japanese (Mitsubishi), (Galic) and (Cab) Turkish companies and under the supervision of the specialized engineering staff in the ports, has exceeded Completion rates are 70 percent, "indicating that" the project, which will continue to work on 24 hours, aims to increase the port's export capacity and capacity. "
    Al-Fartousi added, "The most difficult and largest part of the work is the civil construction to build the pavement surface, followed by the electrical and mechanical works, then the work of installing emergency systems and extinguishing fires, and loading arms over the pavement surface, which will be implemented in a record period." The mechanism of work, management and operation of the dock.
    It is noteworthy that the port company succeeded during the last period in converting 13 berths from the port docks into oil, in conjunction with its implementation of a major development campaign to construct new berths.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:15 am