Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist reveals the reason for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar: the incr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist reveals the reason for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar: the incr Empty An economist reveals the reason for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar: the incr

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 3:39 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economist Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani said, Thursday (May 27, 2021), that the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the market is expected due to the continued concerns of traders and the instability of demand for foreign currency.

Al-Mashhadani told IQ News, "The rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar is expected since its exchange rate in the market was 135 thousand dinars, because the Central Bank was selling large quantities of it at the moment of the new exchange rate that was fixed in the current year’s financial budget, and traders went to buy it and thus Inflated at the time in the market.

He added, "The Central Bank then did not own the dinar and converted its sales into dollars, and its revenues were few," noting that "traders returned to import again after the official announcement of the new exchange rate, and the demand for the dollar increased little by little."

He continued, "The exchange rate of the dollar will not decrease and it is expected to increase further," pointing out that "the instability of the exchange rate so far comes as a result of the continued concerns of traders, and when the price stabilizes, the demand for it will stabilize."

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar today reached 150 thousand dinars, compared to 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:28 am