Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The rise in oil prices calls on the government to take economic measures that serve the cit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The rise in oil prices calls on the government to take economic measures that serve the cit Empty Deputy: The rise in oil prices calls on the government to take economic measures that serve the cit

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jun 2021, 7:20 am

Deputy: The rise in oil prices calls on the government to take economic measures that serve the citizen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of Parliament, Representative Fadel Jaber, stressed, on Tuesday, the need to take governmental economic measures, by exploiting the significant rise in oil prices in order to reduce the poverty rate and fairness to the eligible segments.
    Jaber said in a press interview, "Iraq needs a major economic rescue step, especially since many segments suffer from poverty, and this percentage increased after the measures taken by the government during the current year."
    He added that "the surplus of oil prices should be optimally utilized in order for the citizen to benefit from it, in addition to harnessing it to serve the poor segments of the Iraqi people."
    Jaber explained, "Oil exceeded the $70 barrier, while the budget decided the price of a barrel of oil at $45, which requires the government to take economic measures to alleviate the burden of the citizen and exploit the surplus of oil imports to solve the current economic crisis."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:25 am