Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert calls for the “permanence” of the dollar’s ​​decline through economic measures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert calls for the “permanence” of the dollar’s ​​decline through economic measures Empty An economic expert calls for the “permanence” of the dollar’s ​​decline through economic measures

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2023, 3:37 pm

[size=45][size=41]An economic expert calls for the “permanence” of the dollar’s ​​decline through economic measures[/size]
     53 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An economic expert called for economic measures to maintain the decline in the dollar exchange rate that the local markets are currently witnessing.
    Bassem Jamil Antoine said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that “the basic issue in confronting and maintaining the rise in exchange rates lies in the sustainability of this decline, so it must include new economic measures, operating the agricultural, industrial and tourism sectors, and creating job opportunities for the unemployed.”
    He stressed that “permanence cannot be maintained, and that these are basic indicators for the process of preserving the currency.”
    It is noteworthy that the local markets have been witnessing a noticeable decline in the dollar exchange rate for several days, as it fell for the first time in months to below 1,500 dinars per dollar.
    The media advisor to the Prime Minister, Hisham Al-Rikabi, said yesterday that “the battle with the dollar is almost over,” referring to government measures to limit the rise of the currency in the parallel market and bring it close to the official rate at the Central Bank of 1,320 dinars to the dollar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:28 am