Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish party considers the decision to raise the price of fuel in Kurdistan a "new theft"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish party considers the decision to raise the price of fuel in Kurdistan a "new theft" Empty A Kurdish party considers the decision to raise the price of fuel in Kurdistan a "new theft"

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jun 2021, 7:20 am

A Kurdish party considers the decision to raise the price of fuel in Kurdistan a "new theft"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Saturday, the leader of the Kurdistan Justice Party, Rebwar Hamad, considered the decision of the Kurdistan Regional Government to increase the price of fuel again as a new theft .
    Hamad said, "The increase in the price of fuel will contribute to higher prices in the markets, because the movement of the market depends on movement, and this burdens the citizen again ."
    He added that "the Kurdish citizen is subjected to a major attack by the parties of the authority, which continue to deduct the salaries of employees, delay the distribution and at other times raise the percentage of taxes and fuel, and all this in order to continue their theft ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:08 am