Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi stresses the "importance" of reopening the Belgian embassy in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi stresses the "importance" of reopening the Belgian embassy in Baghdad Empty Al-Kazemi stresses the "importance" of reopening the Belgian embassy in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jul 2021, 7:38 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called, on Wednesday (June 30, 2021), his Belgian counterpart, Alexandre de Brux, to reopen the Brussels embassy in Baghdad.

Al-Kazemi's media office said in a statement received by IQ News, that the latter "met today, Wednesday, with the Prime Minister of Belgium, Alexandre de Bruux, during his official visit to the capital, Brussels, and during the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to enhance cooperation in various fields and issues of concern." common interest."

During the meeting, according to the statement, Al-Kazemi expressed his appreciation for Belgium's supportive stance for Iraq in fighting the terrorist organization ISIS through the international coalition, as well as its contribution to training and assisting Iraqi forces, and in the field of high intelligence cooperation between the two countries as part of efforts to "confront terrorism."

He praised "Belgium's support for the Iraq Stability Fund of the United Nations Development Program for the purpose of rebuilding liberated cities, in addition to supporting programs related to mine removal and humanitarian aid programs implemented by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees," stressing "the importance of holding a third political round within the framework of the memorandum of political understanding." and diplomatic relations between the two countries, whose second tour was held in Brussels three years ago.

The Prime Minister pointed to "the importance of reopening the Belgian embassy in Baghdad, given the relations between the two countries and Belgium's support for Iraq in many areas," stressing "the Iraqi government's responsibility to protect the security of diplomatic missions in Iraq and work hard to prevent the recurrence of attacks on diplomatic missions and Iraqi military bases that It hosts foreign consultants and trainers.

Al-Kazemi pointed out:

In turn, Belgian Prime Minister Alexandre de Bruy praised, according to the statement, "the reform steps of the current government, stressing that it would provide any assistance Iraq needs in holding early elections, and moving forward in achieving stability and reconstruction."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:47 pm