Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: There is no way to postpone the elections, and we warn against political money i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: There is no way to postpone the elections, and we warn against political money i Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: There is no way to postpone the elections, and we warn against political money i

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jul 2021, 6:45 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: There is no way to postpone the elections, and we warn against political money in changing people's convictions

•  Time: 07/02/2021 23:34:03

•  Reading: 390 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, confirmed that early parliamentary elections will be held on October 10, on schedule.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim said during his meeting with a group of sheikhs and dignitaries of a number of Iraqi clans in the host of Sheikh Awad Muhammad Suleiman al-Jubouri in Nineveh Governorate, that "the governorate gives the insider two impressions, the first is sad and the second is joyful, so he is saddened by what has happened to the city, and joy is due to the extent of optimism and the availability of the will to change and advance reality." .
    He recalled "the history of Mosul and its impact on the movement of history", stressing "the importance of rebuilding hearts and souls and removing the social effects that resulted from wars and displacement, with the need to reap the fruits of sacrifices and draw lessons from the experiences that Mosul and Iraq went through."
    He added, "Preserving Iraq is by preserving its components, the strength of Iraq with the strength of its components, and the importance of zeroing crises and returning to the one nation," calling for "wide, effective and conscious participation in the early elections", calling on "tribal elders to urge the public to participate."
    He stressed, "The elections will take place on the specified date and there is no room for delay, and a good choice must be made and a reassessment of previous options, and investing in a positive regional and international reading of Iraq, provided that the elections produce a reassuring national equation through which Iraq will be independent and its people."
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim warned "of political money and its role in changing people's convictions," calling for "scrutiny of the purpose of disbursing huge sums in order to obtain a seat in the House of Representatives," noting "the importance of paying attention to calls for reform and searching the backgrounds of those who divorced."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:18 pm