Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaimaniyah: the arrest of a man and a woman on charges of promoting counterfeit currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaimaniyah: the arrest of a man and a woman on charges of promoting counterfeit currency Empty Sulaimaniyah: the arrest of a man and a woman on charges of promoting counterfeit currency

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm

Sulaimaniyah: the arrest of a man and a woman on charges of promoting counterfeit currency

07/21/20140

Directorate announced Asaish Shahrazour in the province of Sulaymaniyah Sunday arrested two people on charges of trafficking counterfeit Iraqi currency, promotion and set more than two million Iraqi dinars a false category of 10 000 dinars possession.
    Directorate said in a statement reported for "Twilight News" that two people are a man and a woman from one of Iraq's provinces have been in Ahmed Awa resort in more than a month have entered the territory under the pretext of tourism, but it turns out they Itajeran counterfeit Iraqi currency.
    She added that the defendants confessed regardless 150 000 Iraqi dinars forged in the markets and had intended to whitening and the remaining amount of two million Iraqi dinars.
    She pointed out that the Directorate has been captured them by court order, according to Article 293 of the Iraqi Penal Code has been converted to the investigative agencies to find out those who stand behind them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:54 pm