Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran exports goods to Iraq worth $44 million through one port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran exports goods to Iraq worth $44 million through one port Empty Iran exports goods to Iraq worth $44 million through one port

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:20 am

Iran exports goods to Iraq worth $44 million through one port

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An Iranian official announced, on Tuesday, that his country had exported 214,000 tons of non-oil goods to Iraq, at a value of $44 million, through a single commercial port that reopened in August of last year.
    The governor of Dasht-e Azadekan city, Khuzestan province, Iran, Hamid Silawi, said, in statements followed by "Economy News", that "Iran exported, through the attractive commercial port, 214,000 tons of non-oil goods to Iraq, valued at 44 million dollars," noting that "the goods were distributed between fruits, dairy, mechanical tools, and building materials.”
    Silawi pointed out that "the export of goods through the attractive crossing was stopped last year due to Corona," explaining that "the reopening of this port took place in August last year, which led to the re-export in accordance with health obligations."
    Silawi expressed his hope that "the process of exporting goods through the attractive crossing will increase in the coming months, in regular consultation with local officials and the customs department in Iraq," noting that "the entry of Iraqi tourists and visitors to the country through the attractive port is still prohibited in accordance with the agreement between officials of the two countries."
    On the Iraqi side, the Iranian attractive port corresponds to Mandif Al-Sheeb in Maysan Governorate, southern Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 am