Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Through one port, Iran exports goods to Iraq worth 350 million dollars within 5 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Through one port, Iran exports goods to Iraq worth 350 million dollars within 5 months Empty Through one port, Iran exports goods to Iraq worth 350 million dollars within 5 months

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:54 am

Through one port, Iran exports goods to Iraq worth 350 million dollars within 5 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The director of customs at the "Khosravi" port, located in western Iran and adjacent to Iraq, announced the export of goods worth about 350 million dollars to Iraq within 5 months.
    Abbassian explained that "the volume of exports in the mentioned five months exceeded 850,500 tons, with a value of more than $349 million, with a quantitative growth of 65 percent and a price of $59 million over the previous corresponding period 2021."
    Abbassian said, in a statement carried by the Iranian "Fars" news agency, that "the Khosravi port is one of the most important Iranian land crossings with Iraq."

60 . views
    Added 08/27/2022 - 4:57 PM
    Update 08/28/2022 - 11:22 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 am