Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Foreign Affairs receives the credentials of the new Spanish Ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Foreign Affairs receives the credentials of the new Spanish Ambassador Empty The Minister of Foreign Affairs receives the credentials of the new Spanish Ambassador

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Aug 2021, 7:03 am

The Minister of Foreign Affairs receives the credentials of the new Spanish Ambassador

•  Time: 08/18/2021 13:40:27

•  Reading: 260 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein received a copy of the credentials of Pedro Martinez, the new Spanish ambassador to Baghdad.
    And the ministry stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, "Yesterday, Tuesday, the new Spanish ambassador handed over his credentials to Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein." The Minister wished the new ambassador, Pedro Martinez, success in his diplomatic duties in Baghdad, expressing the readiness of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide all support and services to the Spanish Embassy in the context of deepening relations. 
    The Minister of Foreign Affairs expressed Baghdad's aspiration for a greater role for Madrid in various fields, adding: We invite Spanish companies to invest in Baghdad; Because it is acceptable to the Iraqi citizen,” stressing the readiness to provide everything that would make your mission in Iraq a success and achieve common interests.
    Heinz Peter Lenz, the Ambassador of Spain, expressed his country's readiness to support Iraq politically and security, and to provide more assistance, stressing his country's supportive stance for Iraq in international forums, especially in fighting ISIS terrorist gangs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:57 am