Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Receives The Credentials Of The New Canadian Ambassador To Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Receives The Credentials Of The New Canadian Ambassador To Iraq Empty The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Receives The Credentials Of The New Canadian Ambassador To Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Feb 2022, 5:45 am

The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Receives The Credentials Of The New Canadian Ambassador To Iraq
    02/16/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced today, Wednesday, that its Minister, Fouad Hussein, has received the credentials of the new Canadian Ambassador Gregory Galligan to Iraq.
    In a statement, the ministry said, "Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein received a copy of the credentials of the new Canadian ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Gregory Galligan, and they discussed bilateral relations and prospects for their development between the two friendly countries."
    According to the statement, the minister stressed that "Iraq is looking forward to more cooperation and opening new horizons between Baghdad and Ottawa to achieve the aspirations of the two peoples," praising Canada's supportive stances in various fields, especially the support it provided to Iraq within the international coalition to defeat ISIS terrorist gangs. .
    The minister wished the ambassador success in his work duties, and expressed the readiness of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide everything that would make the work of the diplomatic mission in Baghdad a success. To develop joint action between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:22 am