Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Jordanian industrial delegation comprising 13 companies searches in Baghdad for reconstruction re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Jordanian industrial delegation comprising 13 companies searches in Baghdad for reconstruction re Empty A Jordanian industrial delegation comprising 13 companies searches in Baghdad for reconstruction re

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Sep 2021, 7:39 am

A Jordanian industrial delegation comprising 13 companies searches in Baghdad for reconstruction requirements

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Jordanian industrial delegation discussed the file of reconstruction requirements in Iraq, during a visit by the delegation, which included 13 companies, to Baghdad.
    Al-Qadri said, in a press statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that he "participated in a mission of Jordanian industrial businessmen to Baghdad to discuss the requirements for reconstruction in Iraq, where the mission included 13 Jordanian companies," noting that "the visit was fruitful and will have positive dimensions in near future".
    He pointed out that "the mission met with the Contractors Union in Baghdad, the President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, the President of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, and the Director of Exhibitions and Commercial Services in the Fairgrounds."
    In this regard, Al-Qadri revealed "preparations for the establishment of an exhibition of Jordanian industries in Baghdad during the period from 11 to 20 December 2021."
    On the same level, he called on the "private sector to increase cooperation and expedite the search for available opportunities."
    He called on the Jordanian banking sector to "increase cooperation with Iraqi banks, especially in light of the presence of branches of Jordanian banks in Iraq, which would enable Jordanian companies to obtain credit facilities that may be better and easier."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:48 pm