Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Monetary expects significant growth in the Iraqi economy and a decline in inflatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Monetary expects significant growth in the Iraqi economy and a decline in inflatio Empty The International Monetary expects significant growth in the Iraqi economy and a decline in inflatio

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Oct 2021, 7:20 am

The International Monetary expects significant growth in the Iraqi economy and a decline in inflation in 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The International Monetary Fund expected a significant growth in the Iraq
    i economy to reach 10.5 percent in 2022, and a decrease in the inflation rate to 4.5 percent.
    The fund said in its annual report for the month of October 2021 on its economic forecasts, which was seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the gross domestic product is expected to grow significantly, outperforming all oil-producing countries, to reach 10.5 percent, compared to 3.6 percent in 2021 and 15.7. percent in 2020.
    The fund added that the inflation rate in Iraq is expected to decrease in 2022 to 4.5 percent from 6.4 percent in 2021, after recording 0.6 percent in 2020.
    And the IMF reduced its estimates of the current account balance for Iraq, suggesting that it would decline to 4 percent this year from 6.2 percent, compared to -10.8 percent in 2020.
    The Fund reduced its forecast for global growth in 2021 to 5.9 percent from 6 percent in July, while keeping its previous forecast for global growth in 2022 unchanged at 4.9 percent.
    The Fund trimmed its estimates of growth in the United States and other major industrial countries this year, noting that supply chain bottlenecks and inflation pressures are constraining the global economic recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:44 am