Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals the truth about the upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals the truth about the upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri Empty A source reveals the truth about the upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Nov 2021, 8:09 am

[size=30]A source reveals the truth about the upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM:03:56:06/11/2021

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

On Saturday, an informed political source denied the existence of a close meeting between the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri, as was rumored in some media outlets.
    The source said in a statement to NRT Arabia today (November 6, 2021) that "the circulating news about Al-Sadr's meeting with Al-Amiri is incorrect and baseless."
    Local media had reported an upcoming meeting between Muqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri in order to form the next government.
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, held meetings with al-Halbousi, then head of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim, and head of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi, in Baghdad and other visits he will make with political figures whose purpose is to form a government.
    Yesterday, Friday, "Minister of Leader" Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi revealed that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, cut short his visit to the capital, Baghdad, while the followers of the "Al-Sadr family" demanded calm and restraint.
    Al-Iraqi said in a post on "Facebook" that "Al-Sadr cut short his visit to the capital, Baghdad, to denounce the unjustified violence that is taking place, and the deliberate weakening of the state.. That is why we draw your attention."
    He added, "And the honorable followers of the Al-Sadr family must abide by calm and exercise the highest levels of self-restraint."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:39 am