Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OIL PRODUCTS: THERE IS NO FUEL SUPPLY CRISIS AND THERE IS STOCK AVAILABLE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OIL PRODUCTS: THERE IS NO FUEL SUPPLY CRISIS AND THERE IS STOCK AVAILABLE Empty OIL PRODUCTS: THERE IS NO FUEL SUPPLY CRISIS AND THERE IS STOCK AVAILABLE

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Nov 2021, 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]OIL PRODUCTS: THERE IS NO FUEL SUPPLY CRISIS AND THERE IS STOCK AVAILABLE[/size]

Friday, November 5, 2021 8:26 PM

Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Friday, the Baghdad Distribution Authority for Oil Products confirmed that there is no truth to the existence of a fuel supply crisis, while confirming that there is an available stockpile.
    The director of the authority, Muhammad Shubr, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by the “National News Center”: “Baghdad governorate does not have any crisis for oil products and gasoline,” explaining: “We are now touring all stations in the capital, and there is no crisis in the capital.”
    He pointed out that “some media outlets are trying to create a crisis,” stressing that “all oil products are in Baghdad and there is no crisis,” adding: “You may witness on some days the presence of pressure for a large number of cars to enter the capital, but the issue does not reach a crisis.” “.
    He added, "High-octane gasoline is available in all governorates," explaining that "high-octane gasoline is imported and may witness some days delays due to the road or other, but there is storage available and we have not witnessed any crisis.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:36 pm