Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Tightening the penalty for the “investor” in the case of the former head of the Baghdad I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Tightening the penalty for the “investor” in the case of the former head of the Baghdad I Empty Integrity: Tightening the penalty for the “investor” in the case of the former head of the Baghdad I

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Nov 2021, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA
    The Federal Integrity Commission announced today, Sunday, the issuance of a new ruling against the second accused (the investor) in the case of the former head of the Baghdad Investment Commission; As a result of her appeal against the first ruling issued against him.
    The authority said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Central Anti-Corruption Criminal Court issued a judgment in attendance to tighten the penalty issued against the investor in (the case of the former head of the Baghdad Investment Commission)," noting that "the decision came against the background of its appeal against the decision of the first ruling." The judge imprisoned him for two years, in order to tighten it, because the penalty was light and not commensurate with the facts and gravity of the crime.”
    And she added, "The Investigation Department of the authority, while talking about the details of the case that it investigated in cooperation with the Diwaniyah Order Committee (29) and referred it to the judiciary, reported that the Central Anti-Corruption Criminal Court had issued a verdict in attendance against (the investor) requiring four severe penalties to imprisonment. years with a fine of ten million dinars, based on the provisions of Article (310) of the Penal Code in the case related to the convict’s “mediation” to take sums of money for the benefit of (the former head of the Baghdad Investment Authority), and in his projects in exchange for the latter’s breach of duty. ".
    On the seventh of November, the Commission announced the issuance of a decision to retry the former head of the Baghdad Investment Commission, after accepting the appeal it had submitted to the decision to cancel the charge and release him issued by the Central Anti-Corruption Criminal Court, noting at the same time that its appeal against the ruling against him was accepted. (The Investor) A judge to be imprisoned for two years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:10 am