Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait thanks Iraq for its efforts in the file of prisoners and missing persons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait thanks Iraq for its efforts in the file of prisoners and missing persons Empty Kuwait thanks Iraq for its efforts in the file of prisoners and missing persons

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Dec 2021, 5:57 am

[size=52]Kuwait thanks Iraq for its efforts in the file of prisoners and missing persons[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The State of Kuwait thanked the Iraqi government, the members of the tripartite and technical subcommittees, the International Committee of the Red Cross and the United Nations mission, for supporting the efforts of the committees that contributed to determining the fate of the Kuwaiti prisoners.
    A statement to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) stated that "Kuwait has informed the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the President of the Security Council with the developments of the files of the prisoners and missing Kuwaitis and nationals of other countries."
    He added, "This came in accordance with a message sent by Kuwait's representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Mansour Al-Otaibi, based on the provisions of Security Council Resolution 2017 of 2013." The message stated, according to the statement, that "on November 18, 2021 the fate of 19 prisoners and missing martyrs was determined." After identifying their identities, the process of identification by genetic analysis of the genetic fingerprint.”
    She explained, "The identification process is carried out by the General Department of Criminal Evidence at the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait on the remains that were received from Iraq, so that their owners will join the list of Kuwaiti martyrs whose remains have previously been announced."
    The letter expressed, "looking forward to the end of this human tragedy as soon as possible," stressing that "Kuwait will continue its efforts to determine the fate of all Kuwaiti prisoners and nationals of other countries."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:12 am