Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions Empty URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Aug 2014, 4:08 am

URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions

August 4, 2014 by Amir Abdallah

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A special source confirmed to IraqiNews.com that “the Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki agreed to withdraw his candidacy for a third term as Prime Minister in exchange to three conditions”.

The source explained that “the first condition of Maliki is obtaining the position of vice president. The second condition is to keep the staff of the Council of Ministers and the current Secretariat of the Council of Ministers without any change.”

The source added that “al-Maliki also conditioned providing 2,500 security elements in order to provide protection to him” adding that “al-Maliki said that if the three conditions are available, he is ready to withdraw his candidacy for the post of prime minister.”

al-Malik’s chances in extending his term for the Iraqi government back down to the lowest level for losing support of the most prominent Shiite religious parties to which he belongs.

However, the State of Law Coalition denied yesterday that Maliki will withdraw his candidacy. The observers commented that “al-Maliki will cling to his job to the last breath!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions Empty Re: URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions

Post by mochasmom Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:29 am

And if they dont agree to his conditions?  Its pretty clear he is out...desperate measures...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions Empty Re: URGENT: Maliki agrees to withdraw his Prime Minister candidacy under 3 conditions

Post by weslin3 Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:40 am

providing 2,500 security elements in order to provide protection to him”

I guess that means guards to protect him?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:30 am