Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fuad Masum, the president asks to postpone attending the parliament session to four o'clock pm for s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fuad Masum, the president asks to postpone attending the parliament session to four o'clock pm for s Empty Fuad Masum, the president asks to postpone attending the parliament session to four o'clock pm for s

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:25 am

Fuad Masum, the president asks to postpone attending the parliament session to four o'clock pm for special circumstances 

NewsAugust 7, 2014 13:56 

Student president Fuad Masum, chairman of the parliament to postpone attending the meeting on Thursday to four o'clock pm because of special circumstances.

The source said a parliamentary early today that "President Fuad Masum request of Speaker of the House to postpone attending to the meeting, which is scheduled to take place at two in the afternoon, according to the decision of the presidency of parliament to announce the biggest bloc to four o'clock in the afternoon and that special circumstances did not know the reasons yet," . was president Fuad Masum has called on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives earlier in the day to attend a session on Thursday at one in the afternoon to announce the largest bloc.

And raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Geletha normal to the second of the afternoon, "calling on the president to" attend the hearing and resolve the issue of the biggest bloc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:29 pm