Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An exclusive interview with Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the first part ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An exclusive interview with Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the first part .. Empty An exclusive interview with Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the first part ..

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:26 pm

[size=36]An exclusive interview with Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the first part ..[/size]

Held media and journalist Abdullah Badran, a special dialogue with the President of the Republic of Iraq Fuad Masum, and said:
    Abdullah Badran: Welcome gentlemen respected, from the heart of the capital, Baghdad, Iraq,.
    Daash-led war against Iraq, the allies and friends and Daash and others exist. Another war in the oil fails to even the most brilliant fortune tellers to know about the causes and find solutions to them. And other war here at home politically. War in Iraq faced all throughout.
    Besetting Iraq today risk from all sides, inside terrorism threatens everyone, and abroad international Wills is trying to take a share or influential, as Iraq threatens Baltbosr and turn the fire of sedition.
    Bees guests in the Iraqi capital Baghdad in the presidency, and here with Iraqi President Mr. Fuad Masum, Welcome to the President and thank you for this opportunity.
    Fuad Masum: Welcome.
    Abdullah Badran: Before you start asking major or what occurred to the Iraqi people and the Arab ask, reportedly because the Iraqi president of Kurdish nationalism he has a wider area in communion with Iraqi parties. Are we enacted the year former President Mam Jalal Talabani?
    Fuad Masum: Mr. President Jalal Talabani, his role in this area, as well as Mr. Massoud Barzani. The fact that when we return to the opposition days, we find that Mr. Talabani had a holy grail for the work in order to bring the views of hand. On the other hand, the fact we do not have the Kurds in Iraq’s sectarian sensitivities, sectarian sensitivities, intolerance of opinion, we do not have this thing. The issue of religion is not a matter in which we disagree with others, and every human being is free to Eetmzhb particular doctrine. So nature Kurdish as well as what he has done as well as Mr. Talabani and Mr. Barzani, all that was his role in this area.
    Abdullah Badran: Do Taatmazon from the rest as Kurds and Kriash Republic in the area that you communicate with Sunnis and Shiites in Iraq?
    Fuad Masum: I can not say that we excel them, and the others also their ability certainly. But always taken into account in the lineup pillars of the state to be a balance there, and there presidencies of the Presidency and the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Presidency of Parliament. Therefore, according to this balance was division.
    For the prime minister it is constitutionally belongs to the largest bloc, the largest bloc in Iraq is well known, and therefore they have to determine who will be the chairman of the Council of Ministers. As for the presidency and the presidency of the House of Representatives only agreement, and so it was. It is supposed to be the role of the President of the Republic is this neutrality in addition to the preservation of the Constitution. And therefore when the head of a certain trend does not explain that there is behind a personal or partisan gain or gain a sectarian purpose, but an abstract look to the need to abide by the constitution and the preservation of the Constitution. This is what we do and Praise.
    Abdullah Badran: Mr. President I would like to ask you what matter the Arab viewer, a key question, do you really struggle of wills International wants to make Iraq a model? Do you think it will change the political situation in Iraq has been subject moving to the region?
    Fuad Masum: I rule out this conspiratorial interpretation of history. There are no conflicts between states are reflected on the situation in Iraq, and perhaps even internal problems and when you feel the hand of those that may have resorted weak position abroad perhaps.But I’m not with the conspiratorial interpretation Iraq was divided and each section prefers his relationship with that country and implement his schemes, not.
    Abdullah Badran: But there really is a conflict.
    Fuad Masum: there is a conflict, and this is a natural conflict, there is no country without conflict and conflict Kntabieh, on what is the conflict, and how to work in order to reach a common resolve to end this conflict. This is a natural thing, no country except in the conflict, for example, even in stable Albuldanaldemqratih there a struggle for power, but there is a difference, do you have a coup? Of course not, conspiracy? Of course not, but rather a democratic way, through the votes obtained by the.
    Abdullah Badran: But do not you think that there really is, especially the Iraqi file is present where an international conflict?
    Fuad Masum: There are many problems, now any state that does not live closed on itself, it is necessary to have relationships, and the nature of this Mabed countries relations are strong, and some other countries not be strong, but to be cool, and sometimes contradictory interests, and so on.
    With regard to Iraq, I always have my opinion we are still in a transitional phase.
    Abdullah Badran: to now?
    Fuad Masum: to now we are in a transitional phase, if set by the Constitution, or previous agreements specified that the transition period is the year, I do not think so. Now we are in a transition period and the real transition may be after the next session.
    Abdullah Badran: I mean, speaking of 2003, and even today we are in a transitional phase?
    Fuad Masum: Yes. Now we are in a transitional phase, we are still in the transitional phase. Because there are a lot of laws to remain now we could not agree on vote or reject bills which is a very important point. A related infrastructure for the management of state laws to now there is no agreement. And differences on bills not particularly in Iraq, in many countries are also some laws apply not agree to vote for him, this is normal. But in Iraq, we are still in a transitional phase, so this transitional phase must Ttnea when we enter the advanced stage it.
    Abdullah Badran: At the beginning of the presidency of the Republic recognizes you are an optimist, you still optimistic and whether President believes that this transitional phase will close its file their problems to Iraq will not be the last move for a new face?
    Fuad Masum: I am by nature optimistic, and I look to the subject is not in hours and days, the nature of the stage, the existing competition, the existing sensitivities accumulated over many years, you can not blink of an eye to expire. If you do not need to be continuous work in order to end such sensitivities in.
    Now we need to form a party to be able to contest the election. Until now..
    Abdullah Badran: But there are parties.
    Fuad Masum: No, there are no parties, but blocks, for example, the existing parties in Kurdistan, there may Ohzablon this date, these parties back to the decades.
    Abdullah Badran: But there are Islamic Dawa Party and the Islamic Party.
    Fuad Masum: There Dawa Party, but the party enters the elections alone do not exist, all the blocks. These blocs agree to contest the elections, and differ among themselves on a lot of things. So I think that if the parties did not intervene as parties to these parties capable of forming on the run in the elections on its own, remains a transition phase.
    Abdullah Badran: Keep transition. Of the reason for this President, the Iraqis? The Americans? There is talk of the horizon of a dead end, a prominent Iraqi politician said days ago that the Iraqis have arrived to the stage Atrahmon the days of Saddam Hussein’s regime.
    Fuad Masum: No, this is not true, do not even think that these words attributed to him denied this..
    Abdullah Badran: is the former vice president said that the horizon but a dead end.
    Fuad Masum: is corrected speech said that he did not say this thing does not mean that the former regime was better than the current system. It did not mean a thing. But we must be realistic, this inventory of deprivation of freedom of expression and to take positions, these are all piled up, there must be a breather, that there will be time for that, I think that when we compare now the current situation as before I think we are now as we are many steps Despite the differences..
    Abdullah Badran: Although the transitional phase.
    Fuad Masum: No, we are in the transitional phase, we are still in the transitional phase, but the transition is not all one thing, a different nature, and later in the day in another and so on. I think we’ll get to a stable stage, for example, now there are three basic blocks, basic in the sense that it has many seats in Parliament, but all the basic blocks. For example, the block includes almost Islamist parties that belong to the Shiite sect, and there is a set of blocks, and there are other blocks take direction Sunni, and Kurdish blocs there. Do not find between the Shiite blocs Sunni and one Kurd and one, perhaps some Kurds who are present here by virtue of the doctrine belong to one party or another, or to this circle or other circle. There is no Kurdish blocs between Arabic one. We must get to a stage Citizenship.
    Abdullah Badran: Is President expects that this reality will happen?
    Fuad Masum: So I said transition. We must move on to the stage of citizenship at the time, so it is necessary to form political parties, formed when the party is bound to be on the basis of citizenship, its Shiite, Sunni, Kurdish, Arabic, Christian, Azadi, not only in a particular type is limited. As long as Hsrth in a certain type to be strong competition and conflict begins. But when we get to the stage of citizenship at the time the situation is different. So when we look at developed countries, we find that the stable range of their parties on the basis of citizenship and not on the basis of religious affiliation Owalqoma.
    Abdullah Badran: We are in this transitional phase, calls for Basra province that have, in Iraqi Kurdistan, there is talk of a vote for independence and different expressions. Do you think that this transitional phase probably will drag the Iraqis have not inflicted on Iraq and the survival of one stage?
    Fuad Masum: the question of the transformation of the province is a regular in the territory to the territory of this declaration of a natural thing, the Constitution does not prevent, but there must be an agreement with the majority of the population of this province you want to switch to the territory, they agree among themselves. There is nothing to prevent.
    Abdullah Badran: talking about Mkhataralantqal to stage division President.
    Fuad Masum: There is not a division, the division is now. But this division of Iraq, which was not on a sectarian basis was not on a national basis, even in the Ottoman period there was a mandate of Basra, the state of Baghdad, Mosul Vilayet. Mosul Vilayet was inclusive of all the Kurdish areas, as well as the current province of Mosul. For example, this is different, for example, when the formation of the Iraqi state became 14 Brigade as it was called. This was not divided on the basis of sectarian affiliation, no, on a geographical basis, but the nature of this region Shiite most of them, and this region, mostly Sunni, and those Kurdish region, but at the same time, there is confusion between Shiites and Sunnis in many of the provinces as well as between the Kurds and Arabs.
    Abdullah Badran: talking about the concerns of the Iraqi citizen and talk about the division of the Iraqi map.
    Fuad Masum: there will be no division of the Iraqi map. If there is a division of the Iraqi map of Iraq it will not be alone only subject to this division, but other other countries. Why only Iraq alone?
    Abdullah Badran: If you are assured that Iraq will not be divided.
    Fuad Masum: Very reassuring. For the Kurdistan there are different opinions, do you have the sense that the interpretation of the right of the Kurds to have a state, but to date there is no Kurdish party presented a draft of the parties and is steps for the formation of a Kurdish state, no.
    Abdullah Badran: Up to this moment?
    Fuad Masum: Up to this moment. But ambition, every one of his ambition. There are those who aspire from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf Arab state one, there of his own ambition to become the whole Islamic world and one country, at least be federal. But the ambitious thing and reality is another. For example, for a response there is no need to force them to form a state, there is nothing to prevent them also if they did.
    Abdullah Badran: I’m talking about the project, is there actually a project and practical steps?
    Fuad Masum: There is no agreed between the Kurds in the Declaration of Independence project, because its many problems. Do only three provinces in Iraq or per Kurdistan? Who in Turkey, who are in Iran, who in Syria, and those in Iraq.
    Abdullah Badran: but it is said that the whole region is heading for a new fee on occasion, President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani days demanded world recognition of the failure of the Sykes-Picot since.
    Fuad Masum: I do not mind, I do not mind the Sykes-Picot, this is something else. But is there a project, there is a difference between the project and between advocacy and ambition, for example, in Quebec in Canada a large section called the independence of Quebec announcement of Canada, as well as Scotland in relation to Britain, but the result, the result of the vote they remained in Canada as well as in the United Kingdom.
    So now not to move to that stage or to the move to announce that, no, there is not a thing but ambitious, and each one can aspire.
    Balnsphlcecchel state and it is not related to the desire of self, not the self-desire. But there are regional and international issues is not easy. Each one has the right to express, for example, we could hear the rumbling of the day the ocean to the Gulf Rebel, and nothing happened. These things need to deep thinking.
    Perhaps some of the problems that came between the Territory and between the federal government is that its effect was that some of the actors think and say as long as we are this relationship with the center, why not separate from this deal as long as the center like this? I think when they go away differences between the center and the region, then solve a lot of things.
    Abdullah Badran: If you are just probably the result of differences between Baghdad and Erbil?
    Fuad Masum: normal political differences.
    Abdullah Badran: natural political differences but resulted in the threat.
    Fuad Masum: The differences that lead some to drop out of this is dangerous, and to this date there is no interruption. For example, there is a post with Baillan the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga in defense of the common areas, I mean not in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, not but in other areas, in Mosul, as well as in salads, there is cooperation between the two parties, there is no interruption for some or separation from some, not There is this thing.
    Abdullah Badran: talk about territory or a Sunni state in the north and northwest of Iraq?
    Fuad Masum: until now these are just slogans and calls and may exert pressure.
    Abdullah Badran: only pressure. And an interview with US Vice President Joe Biden that the solution for division?
    Fuad Masum: did not mean to, I met with him.
    Abdullah Badran: What did he say to you?
    Fuad Masum: not intended to divide Iraq into three countries. Dividing Iraq into three countries this does not remain confined to Iraq, moving to other areas. So far there is no decision in this regard, but was intended to be a personal moral of this region and the personal moral .. as well as for these three areas. Within the meaning of the Iraqi state.
    He said the transitional phase, we are far from this area in a transitional phase, from the right of any province or number of provinces to turn to the region but to date there is no region is one which is Kurdistan.
    Abdullah Badran: If you optimistic for the Iraqi point of the map, to be heard and seen Arabewalaraca citizen.
    Fuad Masum: Iraqi map but remain administratively probably going to change.
    Abdullah Badran: within one Iraq.
    Fuad Masum: when regions are formed, probably Two governorates of the provinces in the south or in the West agree among themselves and make up the region. But this is an administrative change and not change to a new entity.
    Abdullah Badran: the war against Daash, edit gray, terrorism faced by Iraq, the National People’s crowd and the crowd and the Iraqi factions, that’s what I’ll ask him, but after the break President.
    Dear viewers, short break, please stay with us.
    Abdullah Badran: Welcome to our viewers respected everywhere and this second part of an exclusive interview with Iraqi President Mr. Fuad Masum.
    Hello to you again, Mr. President. We talked about before the interval and edit gray gray and how it can be interpreted politically edit gray US role and prevent the crowd and popular participation Anbar tribes?
    Fuad Masum: the Iraqi army has achieved important victories, and the Iraqi army for decades over the difficult stages, used in internal wars and then used in the war with Iran and occupation of Kuwait, all these have had a negative impact on morale and the nature of the former regime deal with the soldiers and army officers. When the Americans arrived in Iraq, there was no such thing as the Iraqi army, army commanders, all disappeared.
    Abdullah Badran: But the military solution.
    Fuad Masum: Yes solution, but the solution before there was no army, disappeared, and this is what should have happened in this way.
    Abdullah Badran: It was not right to disband the army?
    Fuad Masum: For solve the military may at first there was welcome, but it later emerged that it was a fatal mistake and this was the army must be seen, that corrupt or leaders who have had a role in the imposition of the dictatorial regime, it was possible do without these and trial and to etcetera. The army should not have dissolved and perhaps there was a kind of enthusiasm at first.
    Abdullah Badran: I crossed and I said it was a mistake.
    Fuad Masum: Yes, but sometimes the enthusiasm that does not mean that what drives you to take a step that this step be true, no. If the army remains the situation was better.
    Abdullah Badran: participated in the gray war.
    Fuad Masum: Yes participated, letters of mission and the beginning of the opinion that the army always run away and give up, and he resisted the offer and this re-consideration of the fact that the Army. There are volunteers from the people of Anbar province participated in the fighting against Daash and also proved merit and competence in this task. Certainly flight international coalition must recognize that it has a very important role in this process, because until now we need to sophisticated Qguatjoah, though now we have some new military aircraft bought by Iraq, but we still need to further strengthen the Air Force.
    Abdullah Badran: but it is said that the Americans who had put the red line to prevent the crowd from entering the operations and edit gray center and perhaps with local allies. It was then may provide the army and provide wider areas of the crowd. Follow … jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm