Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Al-Sadr: The trap of the blocking third fell into the Shiite trap

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Al-Sadr: The trap of the blocking third fell into the Shiite trap Empty Close to Al-Sadr: The trap of the blocking third fell into the Shiite trap

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Feb 2022, 6:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Close to Al-Sadr: The trap of the blocking third fell into the Shiite trap[/size]

[size=45]Jalil Al-Nouri, a leader in the Sadrist movement and close to Muqtada Al-Sadr, spoke yesterday, Wednesday, about the questioning of Finance Minister Ali Allawi, and the trap of the blocking third in Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nouri said, in a lengthy article, which was followed by (Al-Mada), that “the media of the affected parties tried to divert attention from the origin of the demand from the leader’s statement regarding suspicious banks and related legal violations.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nouri added, “As these parties deliberately shed light on the dollar exchange rate without discussing the bank’s violations, corruption and deception of the law, and this systematic work, as it is known, is not at the level of Ghulam’s thinking like (Ghulam). Everyone has a heart, and you are only deceived by the heedless or the beneficiaries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “the tripartite strategic alliance faces an easy test regarding the questioning of the Minister of Finance and revealing the hidden truth to the people, and it is a prelude to upcoming tests, such as choosing the President of the Republic, to prove this alliance to others that it is an alliance of the strong, controlling the legislative and executive authority.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nouri explained, “The two main Shiite references in the world today, in Najaf and Iran, want an independent, stable, and strong Iraq. Whoever seeks to weaken the country in any way, has violated the direction of the two references, and he is one of those who contributes to weakening the sect, not strengthening it, for violating the top of the Shiite decision pyramid. “.[/size]
    [size=45]And he spoke, saying, “The trap of the blocking third that fell into the trap of the Shiites alone, and from which some of our Shiite brothers wanted to disrupt the path of the tripartite strategic alliance in completing its tasks by forming the government of the national majority, its future regression will be on the Shiites more than other parties, and any electoral entitlement will be in the future. This third is hostage, and it is the stick in the wheel of subsequent governments.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nouri continued, “The language of the conspiracy that the brothers throw in jihad and belief at us these days is an old language, the arrows of which pierced the body of the chest, which we knew its source and its characters, and to give priority to the public interest over the private, we forgot everything that happened for the unity and strength of the sect, and today we have also bitten On our wounds for the benefit of the sect and not weakening it, and this is what al-Sadr raised us on and our leader al-Sadr affirmed upon us.”[/size]
    [size=45]He went on to say, "Let the brothers know that the language of the conspiracy is the weapon of the weak, who has no evidence against the other. I wish they came with any evidence to prove that, and we will be the first to admit it."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "If we were really keen on the issue of the doctrine, its strength and unity, its strength is not necessarily in participating in the government. There are other ideas, including the formation of a Shiite parliamentary bloc within the House of Representatives that agrees on the fateful and strategic decisions that concern the country and do not affect in any way the doctrine, foremost of which is the issue of The popular mobilization and the expulsion of the occupying forces and the criminalization of normalization and the Baath and many other important laws, the excuse that the doctrine will weaken as soon as a bloc is far from participating in the government is an excuse for those who have no excuse.[/size]
    [size=45]And he concluded his speech, “Finally, I repeat what my brother, the leader al-Sadr said, that the door of Guardian al-Sadr is still open for those we think well of, and our hands are still stretched out with all that we have heard and experienced of the injustice of relatives, and my words are not out of weakness and begging for emotion at all, but for the sake of interests. At the forefront of which is the interest of the country and the sect, so welcome them and welcome them at any time they want, for the country is our country and the sect is our tent under which we shelter.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:27 pm