Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Obama: We will pay the Iraqis to form a national government will be our offensive operations after i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama: We will pay the Iraqis to form a national government will be our offensive operations after i Empty Obama: We will pay the Iraqis to form a national government will be our offensive operations after i

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:21 pm

Obama: We will pay the Iraqis to form a national government will be our offensive operations after its formation

09/08/2014 17:40

BAGHDAD / obelisk: President Barack Obama said on Saturday that his country will push strongly for the formation of the Iraqi national government and the United States will be the offensive operations after the formation of the government, pointing out that he can not set a timetable for military operations against "Daash."

Obama said at a press conference followed the "obelisk", "We got a Franco-British cooperation to expand air operations against Daash."

He stressed the need to "be a solution to the Iraqi crisis," noting that "the role of the United States will be in Iraq to help in the extension of security."

And that "you can not set a timetable for military operations against Daash" he said, adding "we'll pay the Iraqis strongly for the formation of a national government will be ours and offensive operations after the formation of the government."

"It is a mistake to think that we can intervene in Iraq without a stable political position," pointing out that "the Iraqi security forces need considerable time to restore security in all parts of Iraq."

He described President George "join the Sunni minority in Iraq to the government's efforts in the fight against Daash positive about it."

He added, "Our mission is to provide help and guidance on the military side, but on the Iraqis to take steps more confident in maintaining their unity."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama: We will pay the Iraqis to form a national government will be our offensive operations after i Empty Re: Obama: We will pay the Iraqis to form a national government will be our offensive operations after i

Post by mochasmom Sat 09 Aug 2014, 2:43 pm

Well this should push them to finally form a govt.  we will see tomorrow

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:04 pm