Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: The Interest Of A 150 Million Dinars Loan For Health Professionals Is 5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: The Interest Of A 150 Million Dinars Loan For Health Professionals Is 5% Empty Al-Rafidain: The Interest Of A 150 Million Dinars Loan For Health Professionals Is 5%

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:07 am

[size=38]Al-Rafidain: The Interest Of A 150 Million Dinars Loan For Health Professionals Is 5%
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/28/2022 | 9:49 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    Al-Rafidain Bank announced, on Monday, that the interest of 150 million loans for people with health professions reaches 5 percent.
    The bank’s media office stated in a statement that “The Information” received a copy of it, that “150 million loans for people with health professions include (doctors - dentists - veterinarians - pharmacists - laboratory owners - owners of medical supplies - chemists - and medical technologies - retired professionals). mentioned).
    The statement added, "The application for the loan is through the bank's branches located in Baghdad and the provinces." finished/25

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:40 am