Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports receive eight oil tankers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports receive eight oil tankers Empty Iraqi ports receive eight oil tankers

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2022, 5:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi ports receive eight oil tankers[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the General Company for Ports of Iraq received eight oil tankers docked at the berths of Khor Al-Zubair Specialized Port. The company's general manager, Farhan Al-Fartousi, said in a statement received (Al-Mada):[/size]
    [size=45]A copy of it, that: “The port receives multiple types of oil derivatives tankers with high organization and accuracy in anchoring and taking off.” He added, "The berths of Khor Al Zubair Specialized Port received the tanker Lia on berth No. 2 loaded with gas oil, the Kahirpour tanker docked at berth No. 3 loaded with gasoline, the tanker Martha docked on berth No. 6 loaded with fuel oil, and the tanker Hari Dawar docked at berth No. 7 loaded with fuel. with date material. Al-Fartousi indicated that “the tanker Camilla docked at berth No. 10, which will be loaded with fuel oil, and the tanker Lr1 charm, docked at berth No. 11, loaded with gasoline, and the tanker Sidra Alruwais docked at berth No. 11A loaded with fuel oil, and finally the tanker Shatt al Arab docked at berth No. 12. It will be loaded with fuel oil.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:10 am