Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning clarifies the mechanisms for determining poverty rates in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning clarifies the mechanisms for determining poverty rates in Iraq Empty Planning clarifies the mechanisms for determining poverty rates in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2022, 5:16 am

Planning clarifies the mechanisms for determining poverty rates in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Planning identified, on Saturday, the mechanisms and criteria used in calculating poverty in Iraq .
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi told the official news agency that "there are types of poverty, including (income) poverty, which is related to the factor of the individual's income level according to a certain line. The line, it is outside the category of poverty, and includes the details of the need for food [size=18].”

He added that "there is a multidimensional poverty factor that includes, in addition to income, 3 other criteria, which are health, education and housing," noting that "if these requirements are not met for a person, he is considered poor ."
    And the Ministry of Planning announced, earlier, a new strategy to address poverty in Iraq, extending for 5 years, to complement the previous strategy, which expires this year .[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:13 pm