Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reveals to Al-Furat News the latest rates of poverty and unemployment in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reveals to Al-Furat News the latest rates of poverty and unemployment in Iraq Empty Planning reveals to Al-Furat News the latest rates of poverty and unemployment in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Dec 2021, 6:11 am

Planning reveals to Al-Furat News the latest rates of poverty and unemployment in Iraq

•  Time: 12/21/2021 16:15:55

•  Reading: 2,041 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Planning revealed the latest rates of poverty and unemployment in the country.
    Ministry spokesman, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi told {Euphrates News}: "There are no new results or statistics for the poverty and unemployment rate for the previous year, which ranged between 22.5% to 23%, while the unemployment rate was 14%."
    And he indicated that "these percentages are available in the Ministry of Planning now, and we are waiting for the completion of surveys on poverty and unemployment in the next time to announce their results."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq enjoys a lot of natural resources that can generate huge revenues for the country if they are used correctly, and make the Iraqi citizen the highest income in the world, but the Iraqi reality is different from that, where about 40% of the Iraqi population of more than 40 lives One million people are below the poverty line, according to a report by the World Bank in 2020.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm