Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili: Working to establish a sovereign fund for the development of youth and the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili: Working to establish a sovereign fund for the development of youth and the unemployed Empty Al-Zamili: Working to establish a sovereign fund for the development of youth and the unemployed

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    •  Today, 19:47

Today, Sunday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili 
    , revealed parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that serves segments of Iraqis, while referring to work to establish a sovereign fund for the development of youth and the unemployed.
    Al-Zamili told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Iraq has completed the compensation file for Kuwait, and the allocated funds are still in the Ministry of Finance, where at first it was paying a high percentage of debts of 5%, and then it decreased to 3%, and more than 52 billion dollars were paid to Kuwait." ".
    He stressed, "the need for Parliament to invest the same percentage through a binding law legislation to deduct a portion of oil imports to be distributed among the poor and the unemployed," adding: "certainly, the amount is large and depends on oil exports."
    Al-Zamili added, "We are working to establish a sovereign fund, so that we can develop young people and many of the unemployed."
    The Central Bank confirmed, earlier, its support for the establishment of a sovereign fund for future generations.
    Meanwhile, Adviser to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that establishing a sovereign wealth fund would maximize crude oil export revenues instead of consuming them in unproductive budgets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:56 am