Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament Added Special Projects For Deputies Within The Food Security Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Deputy: Parliament Added Special Projects For Deputies Within The Food Security Law Empty Deputy: Parliament Added Special Projects For Deputies Within The Food Security Law

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2022, 6:07 am

[size=38]Deputy: Parliament Added Special Projects For Deputies Within The Food Security Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/12/2022 | 11:04 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, revealed, on Tuesday, that the caretaker government is lying and deceiving about the food security law, indicating that Parliament added special projects for deputies within food security to steal the financial abundance after the rise in oil prices.
    Nassif said in an interview followed by "The Information" that "the caretaker government should not submit bills, but what happened is that a financial budget cannot be passed because of the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, which canceled the texts of any oil agreement with Kurdistan, as is happening in previous years, what is the status of the government?" In a dilemma that made her think about the food security law.”
    He added, "The Food Security Law is originally against the law, as it was sent by the caretaker government, and the political parties have raised the funds allocated for the project from two trillion dinars to 35 billion dollars in order to pass the lagging projects belonging to companies owned by politicians."
    Nassif indicated that "all the ministers in Al-Kazemi's government are liars, and passing the Food Security Law is a disaster for the loss of about 35 billion dollars, which is the surplus money from the rise in global oil prices." finished/25 d

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:14 am