Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Education issues special instructions for the tasks of managing the examination cent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Education issues special instructions for the tasks of managing the examination cent Empty The Ministry of Education issues special instructions for the tasks of managing the examination cent

Post by Rocky Tue May 17, 2022 6:21 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Education issues special instructions for the tasks of managing the examination centers[/size]
    Iraq
    11:30 - 2022-05-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Federal Ministry of Education issued circulars to the General Directorates of Education in Baghdad and the governorates, regarding the qualifications required to assume the tasks of managing examination centers.

The ministry said in a statement, that the General Directorate of Evaluation and Examinations directed all the general directorates of education not to assign the school director, assistants, teachers and teachers who had exam penalties in any previous academic year, the tasks of managing the exam centers or observers for general exams, and the subcommittees in your general directorates will bear the responsibility In the event of non-compliance with the above.

She added, that this procedure falls within the series of instructions issued by the Directorate to maintain the sobriety and reputation of the exams, which are the backbone of the educational process in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:21 am